What sets us unique from our competitors is our understanding of both domestic and international corporate laws. Mr. Ziad Omar, who holds a Masters Degree in International Commercial Law from the University of London, leads our Corporate Law division. Our corporate practice benefits from Mr. Omar’s global perspective. Under his professional supervision, we deliver the following services, among others:
- Advising and assisting on the various corporate structures required to set up business in Egypt.
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions deals.
- Setting up Joint Ventures.
- Drafting commercial agreements such as distribution and reseller agreements, co-founder agreements, and shareholder agreements.
- General commercial and business advisory.
Our corporate law team is also bolstered by the fact that our founder, Dr. Hesham Fawzy, served over ten years as the UAE Parliament’s legal advisor. As a result, we have a thorough understanding of the Middle East’s corporate legal issues. We have effective relationships with Egyptian regulatory authorities and, as a result, are aware of all major developments in the sphere of corporate law.